- Australia Daily Photo: Gap Bluff - Sydney Harbour

Gap Bluff - Sydney Harbour

We enjoyed the scenic drive around Sydney's outer coastal suburbs. This interesting shot was taken at Gap Bluff in Sydney Harbour National Park NSW. I think it could get pretty cold and windy up here in winter! Does anyone else think that the rocks in the ocean look like huge bricks lined up?

If you love Australia - My Images are now for sale on Fine Art America - Please see my gallery at this link - Carl Koenig Gallery

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, it looks a beautiful part of the park. As for living up there, no thanks. There's so many homes being lost here in the UK from sea erosion.I'd be too scared to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - yeah you are right. I thought about the erosion in the UK too.

    ReplyDelete

MY IMAGES FROM AROUND AUSTRALIA ARE NOW FOR SALE


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Please message me if there is a specific image you would like to buy.
Related Posts with Thumbnails