- Australia Daily Photo: Spirit of Tasmania Ferry

Spirit of Tasmania Ferry

This is the ferry from the Prot of Melbourne, Victoria over to Devonport in Tasmania. We took the 4x4 over with us and I thought the fare was reasonable. The journey takes 9 hours and we did an overnight run without the benefit of a cabin. Instead we had to sleep in what I can only descride as airplane chairs! Needless to say we were up early the next day watching the sun rise! I have a picture for a later date, stay tuned ;)

Spirit of Tasmania Ferry, Australia - © CKoenig

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful trip!...I wait to see the sun rise!
    Best regards from Romania!

    ReplyDelete

MY IMAGES FROM AROUND AUSTRALIA ARE NOW FOR SALE


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Please message me if there is a specific image you would like to buy.
Related Posts with Thumbnails